Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Marisol Replacement parts

  1. #1
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Before I murder my family and thier little dog, are Marisol's shoes availible as replacement parts?

    My sister let the chihuahua into the house and the first thing he did was EAT her purple shoes, which were sitting on a chair. There's only half a sole and a strap left, the rest is totally gone [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] They were my favorite pair of AG shoes too. [img]frown.gif[/img] I guess I should be glad he left the dolls on the table alone, but I am still mad!

    I know some of Kailey and Lindsey's stuff were replacement parts, but is ANY of Marisol's? I'm going to call customer service when my son takes a nap, but I thought some of you might know before then.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kit_Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had the same thing happen to me- what shoe do you need. I know I have one of them- Gunner ate one and I had to order another set. Let me know
    Tracy

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mygirlsdolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just ordered replacement panties for Marisol...I actually ordered 5 pairs, because my other dolls needed them. Customer Service, said that she has a lot of replacement parts left, so it would not hurt to ask...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do you guys think I could order her whole Meet outfit as a replacement part?

    I'd also like the fishnets that come with the tap dance outfit.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Kit_Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If anyone does call can you get the codes for her tank top and purple wrap around top from her meet outfit?
    thanks
    tracy

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cami, I remember someone saying CS doesn't have replacements for the tap outfit stockings, but they DO have replacements for the Spider Witch stockings. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh good, I just want the fishnets, LOL [img]redface.gif[/img]
    Thanks for telling me, I'll have to get some *sometime*.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I asked about the fishnets too, but they don't have them available yet. I was able to buy her tap shoes though! They are SO cute!!!

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think they come as a replacement part.I would be really mad if my dog ate a shoe.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •